how to lose lower belly fat for men
Among the many methods on how to lose lower belly fat there are also exercises that can help you lose stomach fat. These workouts or exercises are not tedious and they are also not hard to do. Some of these exercises are outlined below;
1. Squats - These are very helpful in reducing lower belly fat. This is because they affect so many muscles at once hence they are also helpful in reducing calories in other parts of the body. They are very effective is someone is very attentive detail.
2. Skipping rope - In this exercise you just keep skipping ropes for about ten minutes. Make sure you use the right size of the top and also make sure you land softly on your legs. This is usually effective in reducing stomach fat.
It is also very helpful in reducing calories in other parts of the body. When doing this workout you should also keep in your mind that you are going to lose that stomach fat and then you will. This is a very efficient physical and psychological process that helps someone to lose stomach fat quickly.
3. Crunches - Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground at right angle. Put your hands behind your head. Breathe in and bring your knees in towards your chest, while lifting your upper body to an angle of 30 degrees, hold for 3 seconds and relax breathing out.
Repeat this as many times as possible. This helps to straighten out the stomach muscles then the calories in the abdominal area are burned. The final effect is that belly fat reduces giving you that flat tummy you desire. Have a positive mindset that the exercise will work and it will.
Featured Story: - 5 Foods That Burn Lower Belly Fat Revealed. Watch the FREE presentation video that reveals the weird workouts that burn belly fat faster than cardio.. >> CLICK HERE to watch
4. Stomach vacuums - In this exercise you simply stand upright and suck the stomach in. you do this by simply breathing in, hold your breath for as long as you can and finally you breathe out. Do this repeatedly as many times as you can.
This helps in contracting the stomach muscles. This merely tricks the stomach into thinking there is no fat and then finally it gives way and the fat calories disappear. This exercise should be done precisely because with time the stomach adapts to the exercise.
5. Sit ups - This exercise is very beneficial in losing stomach fat as opposed to people who hold a contrary opinion. This exercise works if only it is done well. After the exercise you need to follow up with some jogging or walking. You can also skip rope. This mainly helps in stretching out the stomach after doing the sit ups that mostly help in crunching up your stomach.
These are just some of the ways on how to lose lower belly fat. While you are attempting the above exercises all you need to do is have a positive thinking that the exercises will work and they will. You need to also follow these fat burning exercises to detail so that they can be effective. You need not quit midway. Follow the exercise to completion and you will get the desired results.
If you are looking for a proven quick way to lose lower belly fat, then you can go ahead and check out truth about abs program. Go and watch the presentation that reveals the foods thatburn stomach fat fast.
>>CLICK HERE to watch the free video presentation